Candle Blamed For Highland Park Apartment Fire

A candle left burning is believed to be the cause of a fire that damaged a Highland Park apartment building Tuesday.

Original Article Credit By Paige Austin, Patch Staff for Patch

The fire started just before 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of South Avenue 50. It took 14 firefighters less than 10 minutes to extinguish the blaze, according to Nicholas Prange, a spokesman for the Los Angeles Fire Department.

There were no injuries reported, and authorities did not release an estimate for the damage.

>> Read Original Article Here <<

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *